The Riverside District Business Improvement Area (BIA) is an association of local Toronto business people and property owners who work in partnership with the city to enhance their business district.
Established in 1980, Riverside is proudly one of Toronto’s oldest BIA, stretching 10 short blocks along historic Queen Street East from the Don Valley to just East of the Degrassi Bridge.
- Riverside is Toronto’s authentic, urban neighbourhood. A stone’s throw away from downtown, fed by the Queen streetcar line. The perfect blend of old and new.
- Riverside has evolved from a local city centre to a destination for urbanites who love balanced, connected and engaging business.
- Riverside district proudly provides a fresh new vibe built on a historical undercurrent.
- Riverside is a destination for urbanites who love balanced, connected and engaging businesses. We are Toronto’s authentic urban neighbourhood.
- Riverside provides a fresh new vibe built on a historical undercurrent and offers a wealth of diversity in our businesses.
- Riverside’s emerging loft communities on Broadview and the arrival of trendy home design and fashion boutiques and cafes on Queen have made the Riverside District BIA an exciting shopping and business destination. Exclusive home decor shops, alluring art galleries and charming dining options for all palates.
- Riverside – get away from the Big Box stores. Shop, dine and explore a genuine neighborhood in Toronto’s East End.
- Riverside, this is how we live!