Riverside stretches 10 vibrant blocks along historic Queen Street East from the Don Valley to just past the Degrassi Street Bridge.
Expert tour guides will take you on
- community journeys
- fashion explorations
- culinary adventures
Each walk is anchored at the starting and finish points by host businesses that will welcome you with refreshments and ambient environments to socialize with other walkers. On Saturday Oct 20th, choose from one or all of the following 6 walks (click on the title for more info on that walk:
Dog Walk (Oct 20 – 10:00 am; Start energyXchange 698 Queen St E)
- explore dog-friendly businesses, parks, alleys and the riverside
Culinary Walk (Oct 20 – 11: 00 am; Start Olive & Olives 779 Queen St E)
- featuring good eats on the east side and our chefs, sommeliers and bakers who make it happen.
Dance Walk (Oct 20 – noon; Mustard Seed 791 Queen St E)
- Move through the Riverside in your own groovy way. No walking – just dancing!
Design Walk (Oct 20 – 1:00 pm; macFABhome 734 Queen St E)
- Get to know the tricks of the design trade, as well as a few treats along the way.
Inside and Outback Walk (Oct 20 – 2:00 pm; Queen & Saulter Public Library/Ralph Thornton Centre, 765 Queen St E)
- showcasing our extraordinary architecture, history and development – highlighting how Riverside functions as an urban space. Sponsored by Jane’s Walk.
Art Walk (Oct 20)
Kiddies’ Parade (Oct 27)